Pivoting, sonic, throbbing, swaying, counter-turning… there are a wide range of electric toothbrushes accessible and they all work in marginally extraordinary ways.
- Pivoting These have an arrangement of swarms that turn. Abounds can be organized around that pivots, or individual tufts of swarms can turn. Turning just brushes are normally the least expensive sort of brush you can purchase.
- Pivoting wavering These electric toothbrushes have little, round heads and are a standout amongst the most prominent brushes in the Oral B extend. The head wavers – pivots in a single course and afterward the other – around one tooth at an opportunity to clear away plaque.
- Beating Some pivoting and turning wavering electric toothbrushes throb to influence the make a beeline for move in reverse and advances against teeth while it's turning. This unsticks plaque and is an innovation that is normally found on pricier turning brushes.
- Counter-swaying These electric toothbrushes have a similar head shape as wavering brushes, yet the tufts of swarms turn in various ways all the while – with every tuft pivoting the other way to those alongside it.
- Double head As the name suggests, these electric toothbrushes consolidate two heads in one – one section pivots and alternate scopes from side to side.
- Side to side Rather than turning, these toothbrushes clear from side to side at such high speeds that they vibrate against your teeth. Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes clean along these lines.
- Sonic and ultrasonic These are brushes that vibrate at certain high speeds and frequencies to help separate plaque. Makers of sonic brushes guarantee that they likewise drive cleaning liquid (a blend of toothpaste, water and spit) between teeth to help oust plaque. Vibrating brushes are by and large more costly than turning models.